Sunday, January 24, 2010

They say it's your birthday


I would like to wish my friend, Hubman, a Happy 40th Birthday! I promise you don't look a day over 25!

If you get a chance, please go over and wish him a Happy Birthday, too!

On a separate note, I suck at keeping up with this blog. It's not that I don't have time, I just haven't thought of much to say. There's been some things going on with me that concerned me, but they're ok according to the doctor. Other than that, Me, Ethan and Joe are all doing well.

I promise I'll write more soon. Very soon! I hope all is well with everyone!

7 comments:

Hubman said...

Thank you April! Not only for the birthday wishes but for the compliment as well!

Veronica and Darling Boy say hi, by the way...

Grant said...

Nothing says happy birthday better than the offer to do anal.

Randi said...

Glad to see you're up and about.

Happy birthday, Hubman!

f1trey said...

peace darlin youre just busy!

Bob said...

I was just about to give up on you and remove your blog address from my bookmarks. You left us hanging with your Shitty Day post. . . and I thought maybe you ran away from home with the milkman....huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) you should look at that emo boy one on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info