Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fuckity Fucker Fuck

Do you work with idiots? Or do you at least feel, once a week, that you work with idiots? Because today? Today I feel like I work with fucking idiots! Idiots who make us look incompetent to our patients. INFUCKINGCOMPETENT!

Tuesday was also a not so good day at work. Tuesday I told my boss, "You do not pay me enough or tell me I do a good job enough for me to be sitting here listening to you without wanting to say FUCK YOU!" Then I walked out of his office. Twenty minutes later I was standing at the copy machine and he gave me a hug. Ugh.

And the bosses wife? OOOOHHH let me just tell you. She is one of these people who can't turn on a light because flicking the switch is beneath her. She's WAY too good to be putting one of her precious piggies on a damn light switch. She even makes one of the girls here go to Starbucks every day at 2:45 to get her a grande, skinny, no whip, soy, extra hot, no foam, double pump, soy mocha chocha latte ya ya. If it's not there by 3:00, she has a fit. If it's not hot enough, she has a fit. If the girl isn't here to get it for her, she has a fit. But what pisses me off the MOST about that whole situation? She will be in the establishment right next door to Starbucks at 2:50 and STILL will not get her coffee. She'll be on her way into the office, which is in the same shopping plaza as the Starbucks, close to 3:00 and instead of stopping and getting her own coffee, the girl has to get it for her. Why? Because getting coffee is beneath her too. Fucking hoity toity bitch!

Two women who work here dress like hookers.

Another girl is 19 and says the word LIKE every other word and rolls her eyes when she talks. Her life is so hard and trivial.

Another one talks in a baby voice all of the time. I'm not kidding you when I say that when I hear her, I think there's a small kid in the office.

And there's one who is a health nut. That's fine except when we bring in things to eat she reads the nutritional info and breaks down how horrible the food is. Makes me lose my appetite every time.

*Sigh*

I feel better now.

Deep Throat of the Day: OFF WITH MY UTERUS!

16 comments:

Southern Sage said...

Like why do you have to hate on people all the time?

Hope the uterus thing gets better, for a few weeks anyway!

The Lily said...

*giggle* I was reading this and I was like "That sounds like something I'd say when I am... oh hey 'Off with the uterus.' I gotcha."

Love! But no hugs.

Grant said...

You work with idiots? I can't imagine the concept.

Red Shoes said...

Hmmm... I had a fucketyfuckfuckfuck moment recently... that terminology seems to work just right, doesnt it?

~shoes~

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

And I'm too critical?

April said...

Sage: I'm hating today because it's just one of those days.

Lily: Exactly!

Grant: Sure you can. Just try....

Shoes: Indeed it does!

Britni: You've never had a day when you just have irrational thinking because you're on your period and everything is just pissing you off so you just have to get it out? Hmmm, I'm sure you do.

Randi said...

I feel like I work with assholes a lot of the time. Lazy assholes.

Jim McKee said...

Mostly agree, except for the women dressing like hookers.

;-]

April said...

Randi: I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Jim: Well maybe not hookers. I was being harsh. I was in a foul mood this morning but I'm feeling more level headed now. Blogger should have a series of questions you have to answer before you're able to post. Are you in a bad mood and want to say things that aren't nice? YES! Blogging access DE-NIED! But seriously, not hookers. Very inappropriate for a medical office, but not hookers. Maybe high-priced call girls? =) I kid, I kid!

f1trey said...

oh jeeesh.... sympathies and hugs......

Barefoot Dreamer said...

*waving across the room

hey, is it safe yet?

ok - so I want to bitch slap the 'like' out of people. The coffee would accidentally spill down the front of the boss' wife as I 'accidently' tripped on my new shoes
and the boss' hug would have been met by my knee - which I would apologize as batting eyelashes explaining that it is an automatic reaction when a guy hugs you uninvited- since you have bad experience with that.

This is why I own my own business ;)

Joker_SATX said...

This sounds like one of my rants.

Alex said...

Oh yes- I work with some real winners. Some of my co-workers can barely read, others are crooked, others are just plain crooked liars.

Did I mention I work in the mortgage business? Yep...

Alex

Anonymous said...

一沙一世界,一花一天堂,掌中握無限,剎那即永恆........................................

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

J R Estelle said...

Damn, is your boss's wife straight out of the Devil Wears Prada or what?