Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's our anniversary

Two years ago yesterday, I met the wonderful man known as Joe. I previously documented on this blog one of our first conversations which obviously didn't deter me from staying with him.

These 2 years have been the best I've ever spent with a man. I've been trying to find the best adjective to describe how I feel about our relationship and effortless is the one fits best. I say effortless because we just seem to fit. People always say that relationships take a lot of work, which I was a firm believer in, until I met Joe. It seems that we don't have to put much work into being together because it just seems to come together naturally. Does that make sense?

I could go on and on about how wonderful he is and how happy I am, but I don't want to make you guys puke from all the mushy. Just know that he IS wonderful and I AM happy. Happier than I've ever been. I look forward to many more happy years with this man.

Baby, if you're reading this, Happy Anniversary. I love you more than I could ever express.

Deep Throat of the Day: My cup runneth over.

8 comments:

Joker_SATX said...

Well, Happy Anniversary to you!

Southern Sage said...

Happy anniversary to y'all. I was always dumbfounded when people said relationships/marriage is a lot of work?!!? He'll if it was I wouldn't do it. I'm with your new take on it, if it isnt easy it probably isn't meant to be.

Thanks for not causing me to throw up in my mouth.

Grant said...

Love. Puke.

Hubman said...

Happy Anniversary! That Joe's a lucky man :-)

The Soviet said...

congrats, april! xoxox

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were around 300 bucks on every page. But finally I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 350 bucks on every site. But for all I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

R said...

This post makes me so friggin' happy I can barely stand it.