Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Product Review: Kissa

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Kissa.

The Kissa arrived in a cute, black velvet pouch.


When I took her out of the pouch, I was impressed with her girth for being such a small toy.

I love the color. Upon inspection I was impressed with her different textures, and the overall quality considering her fairly inexpensive cost. Kissa is made with a glass overlay and is waterproof. This makes for all different types of fun. I also like how she's hypoallergenic, non-porous, latex and phthalates free. Kissa takes one AA battery and has a bottom button for 3 speeds.

With how cute and durable this baby is, I really wish I would've enjoyed her more. I found even the highest/strongest speed to be weak. The bumps on the head were very uncomfortable for me from start to finish even lathered up with lube. Because she's so small, she doesn't offer g-spot stimulation, which it clearly states on the website, so clitoral stimulation was needed. However, I wasn't able to even reach an orgasm that way because of the discomfort Kissa caused. So, I had to stop early.

She was very easy to clean, just some soap and warm water.

Overall, I unfortunately wasn't too pleased with my Kissa. However, that doesn't mean you or your significant other won't enjoy her. Head on over to EdenFantasys to check it out.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Glass seems like too hard of a substance for my cookie.

Barefoot Dreamer said...

I have figured out how to use this toy to make it "work" takes practice for sure ;)

Grant said...

That looks like some kind of Romulan torture device.