Wednesday, September 29, 2010

M.I.A.

I so suck. Sorry. I just haven't really thought of anything worthy to write about. People don't want to hear about my happy relationship, right? It was much more entertaining to read about the drama going on in my life when my ex and I were together or when I was dating. While those are certainly times in my life that I do not miss, they provided much better reading material for you.

But, I started thinking that maybe I shouldn't be writing for your entertainment. Maybe I should write just to write because I really enjoyed keeping this blog, writing my thoughts, opinions and experiences. So, I'm going to try to start writing again. Because even though I've not written anything in a while, there hasn't been a day that's gone by that I haven't thought, "Maybe I should put this on my blog?"

So, today I'm going to start by filling you in on what's been going on with me these past few months.

First, Joe got a job a few weeks ago! YAY!! I'm too lazy to go back and see if I even told you guys he lost his job, but just in case I hadn't told you...Joe lost his job during the end of April. Finding a new job turned out to be a longer process than we had anticipated, but it seems to have been worth the wait. He's very happy with his new job, a contract with a branch of the government, and he's even in the process of getting a higher clearance.

Ethan turned 12 and started middle school this year. MIDDLEFUCKINGSCHOOL! And just as expected, things practically changed over night. He has that "I know everything" teenager mentality which absolutely drives me crazy. The mouth on him started to get a little out of control but I'm nipping that in the bud REAL fast. He isn't cursing at me or anything like that, more so talking back and saying things like, "JEEZ" and "SO WHAT!" He even had the balls to ask me, "What were you doing in my room?" after I told him he needed to clean it. What? I'm sorry, are you talking to me? Nope. That shit ain't flying with me.

Things at work are getting better. It's a very long story that really deserves it's own post, so you will read about that another day.

And some of the most exciting news I have is that on 10/10/10, I will be excitedly sitting in the stands of FedEx field watching my Packers beat the shit out of the Redskins! I GET TO SEE MY PACKERS PLAY LIVE!!! Joe came home late from work the other night and surprised me with a pair of tickets! Isn't he the most wonderful man ever?!?! I'm so stoked!

I hope all is well with each of you.

Deep Throat of the Day: I yearn to be Lambeau Leaped by Donald Driver.

3 comments:

Grant said...

Who are you again?

Randi said...

Glad you're back

Hubman said...

Nice to see you again, I've missed you!!!!

Go for Joe and the new job, and have fun at the game on Sunday!