Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 07

Thirty Days of Truth
Day 07: Someone who has made your life worth living for.


This one was easy. Ethan.

I was young when I got pregnant (19) and going down the wrong path. I made a string of poor decisions which very well could've made the rest of my life VERY different than what it is today. Then Ethan came along. When I was pregnant I decided to "get right". I mended relationships, went back to college and got my shit together.

I love watching him grow up, even though it's sad at times. His personality and sense of humor are just amazing. HE is amazing. Sure he can annoy me, but he's my Boogie Woogie and I love him with every ounce of my being.

I have tried to be the very best mother I can possibly be to him. He changed my life completely, for the better. I'm a much better person because of him. Being a parent certainly isn't easy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

1 comment:

Randi said...

I love reading about you and your son. You seem like an amazing duo.