Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Big Game

The Big Game? How stupid is it that people have to say The Big Game? But I digress...

IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKIN' SUPER BOWL TODAY BITCHES!! It's no secret that I am a Packers fan. I wear my foam cheesehead (or hardhat) and Donald Driver jersey (it says Double D on the back!) proudly. Today will be no different. Today, I'm going to a Packers bar in DC and I'll be cheering along side my fellow cheeseheads. And I'm fucking stoked!

And I'm scared.

Yes, I can admit that the Steelers with their rapey QB have me a little scared. Just look at Polamalu. That fucker running at you with all of that hair is enough to scare The Rock.

Ok. In all seriousness, I'm worried that we'll choke. Sure we've done well in the playoffs and showed up the last half of the season. But that doesn't mean I forget about the handful of games in which they underperformed. Shit, I went to see them play the Redskins in week 5 and we lost. TO THE FUCKING REDSKINS!

Of course I want us to win. I think we truly deserve it. But most of all, I hope it's a great game. I don't want it to be a blowout. Unless it's us beating the shit out of the Steelers.

So, here's to a great Super Bowl! GO PACK GO!!!

4 comments:

Grant said...

I still think the Celtics can take it if they don't spend too much time in the penalty box in the final inning.

Joker_SATX said...

Well Damn April! You are one cute Packer's fan! And I guess Congrats are in order for you today!

Joe Nobody said...

Do you remember anything about last night?

April said...

Joker: Thank you! My throat is sore from cheering.

Joe: Oh yes, I remember everything. It was just awesome.