Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Day 18

Thirty Days of Truth
Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.


As they say, everyone should have the right to be miserable. I kid, I kid. Seriously, I'm all for it. I do not feel that any reason given from the anti gay marriage people is valid. When they use religion as their reason, I get pissed. Why? Because gay people getting married do not in any way have an effect on these religious nuts. So basically it's them judging others, which the bible says not to do.

The main reason for marriage is love. Love is love. It doesn't know gender, religion, race, or sexual preferences. If 2 people love each other enough to make a commitment of marriage, then let them get married. Who cares if they're the same sex or not!

2 comments:

Grant said...

I care if they're the same sex because it has an immediate effect on whether or not I want to watch. Japanese cowgirls for the win.

Another Suburban Mom said...

I agree with you. Being married provides you with many rights that is hard or expensive to get any other way.