Monday, February 07, 2011

Day 22

Thirty Days of Truth
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life


I've really been thinking about this question and it's a hard one to answer. Everything I've done in my life has brought me to where I am now. And I really like where I am now.

OH, I just thought of something. I wish I hadn't quit playing the baritone horn. I never owned one, so it was hard to keep playing after school, but I still miss it. I miss making music. I miss the beautiful sounds I could make with that horn. It was awesome.

I also wish that I hadn't worn my bangs the height of the Eiffel Tower back in middle school. Those pictures still haunt me. I'm surprised I didn't get nicknamed The Wall.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Ha! Big bangs make me laugh. Gotta love the 90s.