Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 23

Thirty Days of Truth
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.


I wish I would've continued to go to school after I got my degree. As I mentioned in a previous post, I just feel like I could be and do so much more. However, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go back to school (eventually). It just would've been a LOT easier to do back then.

I also wish that I had done Vick one more time before I moved to Virginia. Even though the first 2 times were really, really quick and orgasmless for me, I know the third time would've been the charm! He was REALLY REALLY HOT and had a great penis. That's all I'm going to say about that.

(5 more days 'til my birthday!)

2 comments:

Grant said...

You don't have your e-mail address or a wish list posted on your blog, so I hope you're not expecting any more than some happy birthday comments in five days.

Joker_SATX said...

Way to go VICK! Man, he must have been something if he left that kind of impression!

Going back to School is a good thing. Good luck with that Chica!