Thursday, February 17, 2011

The LAST Day: Day 30

Thirty Days of Truth
Day 30: A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself


Dear April,

Since you committed yourself to doing this damn Thirty Days of Truth thing, you HAVE to write yourself a letter. You HAVE to tell yourself everything you love about yourself. So, here it goes....

I love that I'm a trusting person, even though it can come back to bite me in the ass sometimes. I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to.

I love my sense of humor, as cheezy at it may be.

I love that I can laugh at myself.

I love the way I love people.

I love my boobs.

I love that I'm a good judge of character. I'm usually never wrong about a person.

I love that I'd rather give than receive. (and I don't just mean sexually, either)

I love my ass.

I love my ability to empathize with people.

And thus I conclude my letter and Thirty Days of Truth.

Love,
April

3 comments:

Joe Nobody said...

very nice 30 days.

Joker_SATX said...

I love your thirty days of posting...

Would I be out line in saying that I can see why you love your boobs and your ass?

Grant said...

Wasn't that fun? Don't you just want to do the whole thing all over?