Monday, February 07, 2011

A Meme Monday

To break away from the Thirty Days of Truth, I thought I'd steal this meme from Another Suburban Mom. I also answered these questions yesterday so some of the answers may seem off.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a small scar on the right side of my lip. Most people don't notice it though. I got it when I was 3. I was on the playground in preschool, running around pretending to be Wonder Woman. I turned around to make sure my friend was following me. When I turned back around I ran right into the corner of a building.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
Nothing. I gotta do something about that. It's literally the only room in the house without something on the walls.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore when my nose is stuffed up. The dentist said I grind my teeth. And I've been told that I've said something in my sleep, but I'm not sure if it's a habit or not.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I like many different types of music. What I listen to really depends on my mood.

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
11:53pm. 7 minutes before Valentines Day.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Well, since I'm typing this on Sunday morning, I'm wanting the Packers to win the Super Bowl. But in general, I just want to remain happy. I'm completely content with my life and I'm happier than I've ever been!

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I miss scrapbooking. I was really into it a couple years ago but once I left my ex, it went to the wayside. I'm hoping to get back into it soon because I have a lot of great pictures of my life with Joe. And a bunch of Ethan.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I don't have much. I really love my engagement ring. I also have a $20 bill from 1929 that's pretty cool.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'4"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Yes. I know it's silly because I'm a grown ass woman, but I do. I swear I hear everything when it's dark.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Ethan. He walked up to me with a really long nail in his hand and said, "Wanna see what I can do?" as he scratched his nose. I knew he just put that nail up his nose and I flipped out.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
My son dying before me.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
I really like dark hair. Green eyes are just gorgeous, but I've seen very sexy brown and blue eyes as well.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Well, I've never seen myself proposing to anyone. Plus, I'm already engaged.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Mushrooms.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
An omelette with cheese, ham, mushrooms and onions.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Green.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
No.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
A fake rose. My son was at this skating rink and they had these games that would give you tickets. The kids could then buy things with the tickets. He used every single ticket he'd won to buy me a fake, fabric rose. I still have that rose in my car. It sits on the little ledge below the odometer.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
I have celebrity crushes.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Nope.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I don't really have a favorite. Although for jeans, I really like the way American Eagle jeans fit me. I own like 10 pairs of them thanks to Ebay.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Female: Pink - Male: Morgan Freeman

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yes.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
A dog, Missy.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Yes. They say you can't help who you fall in love with.

29. Which is the number skipped on this meme?
36

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
13

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
No preference.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"Well behaved women seldom make history."

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Home.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Yes. I've been to Colombia, Venezuela, St. Thomas and Mexico. I'd like to go to Europe.

35. WEAKNESSES?
I lack patience. I'm also disorganized.

37. FIRST JOB?
Dunkin Donuts.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yeah. What prepubescent kid hasn't?

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
I don't know. I'd like to think so but it's really hard to know for sure.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?
Playing Bejeweled Blitz.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes. A lot of them.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hair and smile.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
No, I've been blessed with straight teeth.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Well, it's actually next Sunday. I'd like to get some scrapbooking stuff so I can start doing it again. But I'd also like a party. I haven't had a birthday party since I was like 10.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
I have one son, Ethan. He'll be 13 in July. He's outgoing, caring, smart and funny. He's currently into wearing skinny jeans and the Justin Beiber hair cut. *cringe*

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. My parents named me April because they met in April.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Lying and insecurity.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
I loved being in the band.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Dove Daily Moisture. That shit's the bomb, yo.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not so much. Sometimes I'll look at it and think, "Why can't I write like that all the time?"

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast beef.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I pick the skin of my cuticles as a nervous habit. But I'm starting to do it all the time.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Not at all.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think I would be.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Yes I do. But I think that not everyone is capable of handling that situation.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Of course they do. It's not the most important thing, but it is important.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I usually curse a lot.

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
Neither. 58 pounds for me in either direction wouldn't be healthy.

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To raise my son into a good man and have a happy life.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I love the Light Bright.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
112

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I am way too old. Who wrote this meme anyway, a teenager?

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Uh, yeah.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes. But they have to be real. Not that boxed shit.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
Someone who is trustworthy, honest, secure, funny, smart, listens well, communicates well, and is able to compromise.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Gimpy

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Flying.

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I like Fringe, House, Bones and Criminal Minds.

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE?
I try to ignore them. If I can't ignore them then I try to be nice.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla and Chocolate Fudge checkers from Breyers.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Nope. I have all of my fingers but only 5 toes.

72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS?
GO PACK GO!

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
We're going to a Packers bar in DC.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE?
I'd like to go back to Florida. Or maybe Arizona.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I'm not passing it on to anyone. If anyone wants to do it, they can.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The water in the fish tank.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Coffee.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Ethan.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Teeth and eyes.

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Play Bejeweled Blitz or Zuma.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
How do you have a favorite thing to hate? I hate the Patriots, specifically Tom Brady. Does that count?

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
It used to be fall, but now it's spring. The weather starts to get warmer after the shitty winter. The leaves grow back, flowers grow. Everything starts to look pretty again.

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Chocolate. I like Nerds, too.

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Right now it's brown with blonde highlights.

86. EYE COLOR?
Brown.

87. SHOE SIZE?
7.5

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Subway

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
I love Outback. If we are getting fancy, there is nothing like a Ruth's Chris. (I'm keeping this answer from ASM, as it's exactly what I was going to say.)

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes.

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
I will be watching the Super Bowl.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Thanksgiving.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I played the baritone horn for 9 years.

94. POLITICAL PARTY?
I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Both.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships. Though I have had one night stands.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Shoes for Ethan.

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE?
NO. I would go crazy!

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I don't read books.

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
I'm engaged to a wonderful man who makes me happier than I've ever been. We really never argue and we get along extremely well.

2 comments:

Joker_SATX said...

This is a good MEME...Thanks for sharing!

Karina said...

haha, you must be good at Zuma Blitz, considering you first played Bejeweled Blitz.