Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Writing Meme?

So Joe Nobody tagged me in a writing meme thing. Basically, I had to write my answers to the following on a piece of paper:

1. Your name and your blog’s name
2. Your website
3. Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
4. Your favorite quote.
5. Your favorite song.
6. Your favorite band.
7. Anything else you’d like to say to the class?

Then take a picture of it and post it. I'm not sure why I needed to write it...maybe to see my awful handwriting? Who knows. But I did it and here's the picture. Sorry for the poor quality. I used my camera phone.


I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do this if you want.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Lame. I have a better meme for you.
1) Take naked pictures of yourself.
2) Post them on your blog.
3) Do this until at least three male bloggers ask you to stop.
4) Which will not happen.
5) Tag all of your hot and preferably Asian friends.

Randi said...

1. Randi of Randi's Random Rantings
2. http://betarandi805.blogspot.com
3. “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
4. "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot
5. The Alphabet Song because I sing it a lot now.
6. Matchbox 20
7. I don't get it.